[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Carrie: Stephen King, Cell

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 23:20:21 -0800 (PST)

It added 150 page breaks to your book?  Wow.  I also use MS Word to convert the
section breaks to hard page breaks, but I delete column breaks.  Do you delete
column breaks?  I've never seen Finereader add section breaks, but anything is
possible when computers are involved (I wrote software for 25 years before I
retired so I'm allowed to say things like that :-))

  Have you tried Finereader 7?  Does it also add page breaks to your books?

  Carrie

tom hawkins <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hi Carrie, I've tried 8 and found too many section breaks in my
result.  Does this make sence to you?  I use M S Office Word too convert the
section breaks to hard page breaks.  On the last book I tried it on I ended up
with 650 pages in a 500 page book,  Too much time involved removing that mess.
The reason I'm asking is that I'm trying to up my productivity.  Thanks Tom