[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Carrie: Stephen King, Cell

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 22:14:19 -0800 (PST)

It's ABBYY Finereader.  We have versions 7 and 8 on 2 (of the 4) computers in
Marissa's office and I prefer version 7.  The quality is comparable but 7 seems
a lot faster in reading and in saving the pages.

  My 2 cents, Carrie

tom hawkins <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Hi Carrie,  Do you mind if I ask which O C R program you use in the
office?  Tom