[bksvol-discuss] To Ann and Jamie P: was RE: Re: request of submitters

  • From: "Alyssa" <LyssasSong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 17:01:17 -0400

Hi Ann and Jamie.

Thanks for this response! By the way, neither of you were the person I was
referring to in my previous e-mail.

I just want to make sure I do the best proofing I possibly can, so I am sure
to have questions since I am new to this. I know my scans are good because I
work very hard to fix them before I submit them. I guess that just comes
with the territory of loving to read though. LOL. I hate errors in my books.
The other day I was scanning something, and a few of the pages came out
horribly. I tried to rescan the facing pages as I had done initially, but
that didn't work. So I had to hold the book halfway on the scanner so that
the top of the offending page was facing the back of the scanner since this
particular one seems to prefer pages like that when text is unclear. As soon
as I did that, poof! The page came out crystal clear!

-Alyssa