[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Anastasia or anyone else with the answer:

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 15:18:44 -0400

I tried replace, Cindy, and it seemed to want the whole word, rather than a comma inwhat appeared to be midword. And yes, it is the submitter describing the pictures. So, letter by letter is probably good, to correct typos, but the commas appear to be done by the word processor she's using. I know that Excel will do it, putting comma delimiters.

But this has come up in quite a few of her books, and my curiosity is getting the better of me. If she isn't on the list, I may have to write her. <grin>

Mickey