[bksvol-discuss] To Amber G About Your Book

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 00:11:58 -0400

Hi, Amber. Yes, that's fine. It's normal for books to have the title or author's name on the top of each page. That's called a header. We often go back and delete the name that is at the top of each page. We leave the page number there but take out the title or name that repeats on every page. You don't have to do this in order for your books to be accepted though. I do it because I want to focus on the book without hearing the author's name on each new page. This is a matter of preference though, and I want to make sure everybody knows that. (smile)

Monica Willyard

Amber wrote:
I have a question. if a book just says the authors name at the start of every page as I scan is that acceptable? Amber. G.