[bksvol-discuss] Re: Titles/Degrees in the author field

  • From: mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 22:22:23 -0700

Kellie,

Grandma Cindy says the other copy is much shorter and that I accidentally added
From to
the title.  So apparently I created some of the confusion myself.  But, the
difference in
number of pages is likely because I preserved as much of the appendices and
index as I
could without it taking a year to validate.  So, I am pretty sure mine is a
better copy of the
book, but I guess I will have to email John Glass to let the staff know about
the title mistake
and the two versions.

My name is actually Michael, but since there are other Mikes/Michaels on the
list, I figured
Misha would be more distinctive.  I took Russian in college and still have some
friends from
back then that call me Misha because of that.  Actually, my father's parents
came to the US
from Czechoslovakia and my mother's parents came from Poland.

Misha