[bksvol-discuss] Re: Titles/Degrees in the author field

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:56:59 -0400

I messed up on a book and included the "Hold for Mickey" in it. I should have
taken it out of the author field, and didn't. The same thing will occur.

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx