[bksvol-discuss] Re: Titles

  • From: Cindy <cindyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 01:42:09 -0800

E,

That's not what Gustavo said. He said "...no professional titles, associations,
distinctions)" , though I can see what because also said, before that and
within the parenthese,  "(and name only at this time,..." But as Lissi points
out (and maybe someone else did, too, to give credit where it's due, smile) Jr.
and III are part of the name, on the birth certificate and to distinguis the
person from his forebears. smile

Cindy