[bksvol-discuss] Re: Titles

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 19:05:17 -0600

Jake,

I understand what you are saying, but how will the volunteers who are not on
the lists know about the tips regarding this issue?  And Gustavo's message
will only be seen by those on the list.  I think what we are asking is how
will the other volunteers know?  I am speaking as one who values your site
and I use it every day.  Would there be a way to put a link on the
bookshare.org site that would take volunteers who are not on the lists to
this tip submitted by Carrie?

Best,

Sue S.