[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tips Request

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 16:24:17 -0600

Hi cindy,
I haven't been keeping up with this thread, so maybe this has already been covered. One important thing about editing with the BN is that you need to keep the files in their original format, not convert them to braille and back. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I've done lots of editing on a BN.
Hth,
Kellie