[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tip System

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 19:39:39 -0500

Hey Cindy,
The page you are put on when you visit the site is the browse tips area. There aren't any to browse yet though. Clicking admin will give you an inappropriate permissions error message, as to access that you must be logged into the Category/Series pages as an administrator (me).
Clicking add tip should give you a short form. It will ask for the title of the tip, the tip, and which software does the tip apply to.

It doesn't matter what OS you are running. Macs, Linux/Unix and Windows should all be able to access the site.

Let me know if you continue to experience problems,
Jake