[bksvol-discuss] Re: Time required for book approvals?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 14:31:01 -0500

There is one book that has been on "jessie's and Marissa's lists since they
were first started.  It has been held for Bookshare for over a year and a
half now.  I have to wonder if the original submitter of Dear Kilroy A Dog
to Guide Us, by Nora Vits Harrison actually remembers they submitted it way
back when.

They now have two copies of this book because I submitted mine, waiting
forever for the first one to get onto the site.  We should really get around
to fixing this.

Just a suggestion since it has been sitting there forever.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com