[bksvol-discuss] Re: Time required for book approvals?

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 16:46:14 -0500

If I work on Sunday, it makes Monday a little smoother.
That aside, the Marriott is right at the corner of Sepulveda and Century Blvd. I forgot to mention that there is a Karl's Jr. in easy walking distance, but that isn't likely to appeal to a vegetarian. I'm actually not certain to whom it is supposed to appeal!

________________________ Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D. Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org www.bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org
www.benetech.org