[bksvol-discuss] Re: Time required for book approvals?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 21:04:02 -0800

Hi, Lisa. I do believe that is wrong, although I do believe that's the way
it should be. *smile* Some books are submitted one day and on the site
within a few days, while some have been waiting for admin approval for weeks
or even longer, so they're not approved on a first come, first served basis.
Take care.
Julie Morales
Email:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger:
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.