[bksvol-discuss] Re: Till the End of Tom

  • From: "Susan Frazier" <golden.quella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 14:46:38 -0500

Hello, Cindy.  I have some more Amanda Pepper mysteries to submit.  The only
ones I couldn't get were How I Spent My Summer Vacation and I'd Rather Be In
Philadelphia.  I may try to get them through inter-library loan.  Thanks
again.  Susan
Have a golden day.  Bill, Susan and Quella  Gypsy and Allie at the Rainbow
Bridge    There are no
mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no
matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn
what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're
necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go. ~
Richard Bach