[bksvol-discuss] Three books submitted/ Two books languishing

  • From: "Shelley Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 21:53:20 -0400

here are three books one a long term resident on the Being Scanned list now ready for proofreading pleasure.

Also there are TWO books up there that are so EASY proofs if someone wants something easy. The one has been released and released, but it is ready to go on the site!

Anyway please can someone take pitty on

Twenty Names in Art This book was read through and is ready to go live

Outcast of Redwall Want some fantasy adventure please rescue this one from the lingering cue, I know you all like fantasy and fiction.

And now for the three new ones.

Why is the Foul Pole Fair Or Answers to the Questions your Father Wished You would never ask about Baseball

Want to know about the history of the game, how the pitcher's mound became the shape it is, or other interesting things besides statistics about baseball this is the book for you.

A Brief history of the Presbyterians
By James Smylie

This is a history of the christian demonination Presbyterian. Good and easily written. Presbyterians had quite a bit of influence on the creation of our nation.

The God Named Hallowed: The Lor'd Prayer for Today

This is an explanation and detailed discussion of all of the prhases and what they mean through the ages in this one of the most said and prayed prayer in Christianity.

Anyway enjoy.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)