[bksvol-discuss] Three books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 22:30:54 -0400

Hi everyone three books submitted for your proofreading pleasure.

One is a Wishlist request, we are slowly making it through all the Redwall books and I am really enjoying all of them.

Outcast of Redwall (Redwall #8)
By Brian Jacques
This is the wishlist request

How Do You Spell Presbyterian?
by John Angell

I am volunteering at my church's library and picking up interesting books as I come across them, will be submitting others I suspect.

And

One that might need some visual help, but I am submitting it anyway as the information and ideas were fantastic even if alas the fractions may not have come out perfect.

Easy Things to Make to Make Things Easier

Is a book with suggested inexpensive modifications to the home for people with disabilities from bath tub modifications, gardening tricks and secrets to simple things that work well in the kitchen to minimize strain. Have used a couple of the suggestions in this book with my customers.

Anyway happy proofing.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)