[bksvol-discuss] Re: Three books submitted

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 09:49:46 -0500

Judy,

Does your response mean that you have milked cows before? My family used to have goats that we milked. Maybe I should say that I milked them. My family didn't do much of the milking. They supported me by getting up very early in the morning before school and helping feed them while I milked.

My wife made all kinds of great things from the milk. She made several kinds of cheeses. My favorite though was a custard called wiki wiki. I was a milk and egg custard. I had lots of coconut in it that would rise and brown on the surface. I sure gained lots of weight eating that.

Oh well, so much for very fond memories.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>