[bksvol-discuss] Three books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 23:25:32 -0500

Hi you all, am doing more editing and cleaning of books on the Compact flash
card.

Two children's books and one adult.

Behind the Scenes at the amusement park

This is a really nice book about amusement parks, and how they are run, and
the different jobs and tasks are involved in running one.

is a good kids book, should be a really easy validation, 53 pages.  Picture
descriptions aren't necessary as the book has captions for the pictures.

Henry and Mudge and the Snowman Plan

This is another in the Henry and Mudge series, and is a beginning chapter
book.  contains 42 pages, and picture descriptions would be useful but not
required.  The book has all text accounted for, blank pages are where
pictures should be.

And one adult book

Coercion and Its Fallout

Now, don't roll your eyes, honest this isn't a really bad book, smile.
talks about coercion, forcing someone to do our will, smile, in today's
society and explores ways coercion and its resulting reactions could be
reduced.  Good text for anyone entering education, psychology, public office
or management.  279 pages or so, not positive, the turkey was very, very
good, smile.

But that is what I have done today.

Enjoy and happy validating.

For those who wonder in how the heavy submitters pull it off, I will tell
you, Coercion and its fallout has been on my CF card for over a year and I
have plucked away at it a chapter here and a chapter there.  Diddo for
Behind the Scenes at the Amusement Park, scanned it last summer for my
students and then didn't use it.  Scanned Henry and Mudge Snowman plan in
September.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx