[bksvol-discuss] Three books submitted

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 10:20:34 -0400

Horoscope Symbols by Robert Hand; 370 pages, RTF, clean scan; all pages are
there with no duplications; There are a very few places where planetary
symbols are used that didn't scan, but it does not detract from the content
of the book.

Venus Trines at Midnight, by Linda Goodman; poetry, 140 pages, RTF, clean
scan.  Love poems, very '60's, should be an easy validation.

Where's the Toast:  A Woman's Guide to Managing Menopause Naturally, by
Yvonne Lewis, 110 pages, RTF.  I read through this book entirely and fixed
everything fixable.  At the end of the book there are a handful of recipes
and the amounts of the ingredients didn't always scan cleanly and I no
longer have the book to fix this.  I really hope this doesn't keep it from
being added to the collection as this is by no means the major value of the
book.  It's a great little book, and I'm not just saying that because I'm
47.and is it hot in here or is it just me??  <grin>

Happy validating.

Donna