[bksvol-discuss] Three books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 23:44:29 -0500

Well, I have three more to go and this series will be done and complete that
is of course the company hasn't come up with any more sets, smile.

But under the .rtf section of the website, they need a spell check and I
didn't put in long synopsises as am not thinking perfectly straight at the
moment, must go join the bliss of the pillow.

Smile, anyway they are

Jellyfish and Other Stingers (I actually learned quite a bit about this
animal through this book, and there is a neat tactile model sold through
a.C. Moore of a jelly fish)
Ants and Other Social Insects
Grasshoppers and their Relatives

So that is for now from me.