[bksvol-discuss] Three books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 23:27:07 -0500

Three more kids books submitted.  These take about forty five minutes to
read through, so while the family was watching Ripply's Believe it or Not,
sigh groose show, smile, I read instead.

Sea Serpents Don't Juggle Water Balloons
Grizzlies and Other Bears (World Book's Animals of the World)
Howlers and Other New World Monkeys (World Book's Animals of the World)

All should be pretty straight forward validations.

I do have adult books coming, smile, am going through a phase right now I
guess.  And the librarians were so helpful with the kids books, smile.
Besides when I am in Michigan I know their kids library won't be very large,
so trying to grab what I can while I can.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com