[bksvol-discuss] Three books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 11:28:22 -0500

Had thse done for a couple of days, but finally have the time to submit
them.

Chocolate An Illustrated history
To replace "good" in the collection. needs a spell check to fix split words.

Hammerheads And Other Sharks
Rattlers and Other Snakes

Hammerheads is an easy up and down validation.

Rattlers, needs duplicate pages delted, there are four I think, if I
remember correctly, besides that easy validation.

So enjoy.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council