[bksvol-discuss] Three books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 20:32:59 -0500

I am honestly working on more adult books, smile, they just take longer.

Smile.

Here are three short sweet, kids books I was able to edit this week while
doing almost 24 hours a daily, with students this week, vacation week,
smile.

Anyway, all easy validations, and now am going to go take a really, really
hot shower, and go to bed early, am exhausted.

Nature's Children
Komodo Dragon
Crabs

The Bloodhound (Learning About Dogs)

Anyway enjoy.

Night you all, it has been a long week!!!!!!

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.