[bksvol-discuss] Re: Three Anne Perry books submitted

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 10:32:14 -0800

Shelley, I have taken Seven Dials to validate. The problem I have run into
is that there are a lot of spaces where they shouldn't be; for example, 50
some ing, and I can't think of any way this can be globally corrected. I
will continue working with the book as I will enjoy reading it but it my
take quite a while to produce an acceptable result as I am also scanning
other material. Is the book by any chance a large print edition. The headers
are having to be deleted separately as well because of the spacing issue.
Did you happen to try optimizing? My sympathies go out to you on your
vacationing BrailleNote; I live in northern California and have never gotten
mine back in under two weeks, at which time I feel like my right hand has
been cut off. Mine is male personalized as well; his name is Charlie and
don't ask me why; it just suits. Jill