[bksvol-discuss] Thoughts on Problems submitting

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:38:45 -0500

You know I have experienced patty's problem, and it seems to not to have
anything to do with the typical reasons for not uploading a file.

I actually found, that the next time, on a different day, things actually
worked, and I didn't change anything.

This is a problem, that myself, Sharon Jackson, Robert Tweedy, and Bud Shaub
have all had, as well as Pratik, I suspect it is something to do within the
site, and not with us.

As we have all tried the solutions of.

1. Browsing to the file name.
2. Making file name eight letters
3. Not included ISBN or reformated it
4. Cleaned out cookies and Temporary Internet files
5. Checked size of short synopsis
6. If .rtf removed layout info.

And normally at least for me when I get the error there is no "error" later
on down the page to clue you into the fact that something is amiss.  I have
had this problem since December when you all had that really bad crash.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com