[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thoughts On Older Books On Step 1

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 01:20:18 -0400

I like the idea. It would sure solve some problems. I see a snag though. If you reject the ark files and then submit the rtf form, the original submitter won't get credit for his or her submission. Of course, if the original submitter would resubmit the book in rtf, that would neatly solve everyone's problem. (smile)

Monica Willyard

At 01:10 AM 5/17/2007, you wrote:
What about going through the download list and resaving all the .ark files as .rtf files. Can you do that? Can you reject the .ark files and replace them with the .rtf files. If you could, that would be great!