[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thomas and Charlotte

  • From: "Monica Cortada" <mcortada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 22:07:08 -0500

     I'm so sorry about your mother.  I'll carry on with the Thomas and
Charlotte series.  Perhaps you can validate them and enjoy them.  After I
chop and scan them, I put a rubber band around them and the books get one
last read from my sister who thinks it's so funny to read and toss the pages
in the bin where they end up in the wood stove; very appropriate for
Highgate Rise since there was a pyromaniac in that one.

M in M