[bksvol-discuss] Thomas Nelson Publisher Status

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 22:42:27 -0400

Hi everyone. Do any of you have any knowledge of the status of Thomas Nelson
and their relationship to Bookshare? I have a shelf of around 40 books from
that publisher that I'm planning to scan over time. Yes, I like their books.
(grin) They're not on Jamie's "safe publishers" list, and I don't think I've
seen any of their books in the new books section so far. I don't need an
iron-clad guarantee to move forward. I just want to know if any of you have
seen or learned something I should know about.

In case anyone is curious, Thomas Nelson produces a lot of business and
leadership books as well as Christian fiction and nonfiction. People like
John C. Maxwell and Zig Ziglar use Thomas Nelson for their books.

Monica Willyard
Check out my books and accessible book lists on Goodreads at
http://www.goodreads.com/profile/plumlipstick