[bksvol-discuss] Re: This week's NY Times Bestsellers

  • From: "Meka" <mekawh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 21:20:54 -0800

Oooh.  Carl Webber is great, but his books are better in audio quality for
the simple fact that he has a different narrator for each character.  Some
of those narrators have some of the most gorgeous voices known to mankind.
*swoons and faints*  It's a good thing that I can't contact any of them,
because I'd call to ask questions like if their refrigerator is running.
*swoons again*

I don't really care for audio books that much, but I'll break my anti-audio
habit for them.

Anyhow, I'm certain no one cares about narrators that I find verbally
attractive.  But I  plan to snag this book for scanning purposes unless
someone else already has.

Meka