[bksvol-discuss] Re: This is good-bye sort of.

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 15:29:25 -0500

Hi, I agree with Kim and others.  Please, Gwen and others who like your
particular kinds of books and have numerous questions, stay here with us who
are like you.  Nobody's arrived by any means and knows everything, and there
are many of us here who like clean fiction without strong language, explicit
scenes, and horror and violence.  It's a free country, and what I admire about
bookshare is that they seem to have a greater variety than and fills the gaps
in the NLS library collection.  Hang in there and keep posting and
volunteering.  Have a blessed day.