[bksvol-discuss] This is good-bye sort of.

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 09:11:10 -0500

I shall still be reading certainly and I certainly will be scanning and
submitting books as well,  but sense I have been on this list I have created
more trouble than I have meant to and I truly do ask your forgiveness for this
I honestly didn't mean to create any troubles here but I seem to manage to do
so and y'll don't need that so that you can relax now I will be leaving the
list. Thanks for the help of those who did it's been a pleasure knowing y'all
thanks a million
Gwen