[bksvol-discuss] Re: This Whole Tooth Fairy Thing's Nothing But a Big Rip-Off!

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 14:45:18 -0500

Dear Jamie

Thanks for the Tooth Fairy. I can't wait to see how she reforms the little hippo's attitude!

My grown up projects are terrific, but these little gems from you are so energizing and uplifting they make the longer jobs seem to go faster.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Yates" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>