[bksvol-discuss] Re: Think Christmas!!!

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 17:45:24 -0500

Hi, Mike. That's what I was thinking, and I'm kind of curious to know how
many there really are that center around a Christmas theme. Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx