[bksvol-discuss] Re: Things spellcheck can't do

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 00:19:58 -0500 (EST)

Ah, Micky, thanks for the Coodos, and that bugger took a lot of work.

Was a full page scan one page at a time kind of book.  and definitely heavy.

Tony B. lent it to me many moons ago, and I chipped away at it one page at a
time till I got the thing done.

Man was it a long book.

Thanks so much for working on it so hard, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.