[bksvol-discuss] Re: The socond volume of Jesus of Nazareth

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 12:22:33 -0500

If Bookshare does the scanning it is ordinarily farmed out to one of their outsourcers for proofing. I understand that before I got involved Carrie used to scan some and throw them on the checkout list for volunteers to proof, but I have not known that to happen since I have been around here.

On 1/28/2012 9:35 AM, Dolores Dean wrote:
Cindy,

How does that work, I mean, if Bookshare does the scanning? Is it just put up for proofing and if so, will Bookshare put a hold on it? I can check here at the monastery, but probably no one has the second volume. If Someone has it, I'll post later today.

Thanks for your help.

Sister Dolores