[bksvol-discuss] Re: The socond volume of Jesus of Nazareth

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 13:53:30 -0600

Hi John,

I think you're asking that a Bookshare volunteer scan this book and another proof it, right? For some reason, people are reading that you want Bookshare staff or contractors to do it.

If I'm wrong, sorry I butted in, but it doesn't seem like everyone is on the same page!

Sandi

----- Original Message ----- From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>