[bksvol-discuss] Re: The site won't take my book

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:56:13 -0500

Usually there's a big red Error note by the space that has the wrong or missing
info (though I don't know if
that's audible or how someone who's blind would know it's there). Possibly you
need to have something in the
short synopsis space? Rather than leave it blank, can you copy or remember what
was there before and put it in?
If not, you might have to write your own. Or, and I;ve done this too many times
to count, you forgot to
re-browse and put the file into the browse space.

Just some ideas that probably aren't the right ones.

From: "shannon" <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] The site won't take my book
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:09:22 -0500