[bksvol-discuss] Re: The robe

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 02:41:03 -0600

Judy,

Thanks for the info and for the link. I have downloaded the book.

As an aside, I am planning to add all the books by Louis de Wohl. his
Quiet Light is already in the collection.

John

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 01:01:01AM -0600, Judy s. wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> It looks like there is an excellent copy that was scanned in by
> Carrie and added to the collection in March of 2008.
>
> Here's the link:
>
> http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/38127
>
> Since the Bookshare site was updated this year, every book now
> has the "Date of Addition" information available on the book's
> information page.  I use that feature all the time now to check
> back and see if a book that I love but have a low quality older
> copy of has been replaced with a better version. smile.
>
> Judy s.
>
> John J. Boyer wrote:
> >When I was just out of high school, more than fifty years ago, I enjoyed
> >reading The Robe in Braille. A few years ago I downloaded it from
> >Bookshare, but it was of such poor quality that it was unreadable. Has
> >it been replaced?
> >
> >Thanks,

John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com
Madison, Wisconsin USA