[bksvol-discuss] The next meeting of the Friends of Bookshare Christian Fiction Book Club will be held on

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss-freelists.org" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 20:51:48 -0600

Sharon has had trouble getting the emails to the list to go through and ask me to forward this to the list.

Laura Ann

The next meeting of the Friends of Bookshare Christian Fiction Book Club will be held on Friday, November 14, 2008 at 6:00 P.M PST, 7:00 P.M. MST, 8:00

P.M. CST, 9:00 P.M. EST and 2:00 A.M. UTC. We meet on the second Friday of the month in the Friends Community Room, an online chat room which can be reached

directly at: http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e or You can reach it via The Friends of Bookshare URL at: http://www.friendsofbookshare.org.

The Friends Community Room can also be accessed via The Accessible World web site at:
http://www.accessibleworld.org.

We will be discussing the Hidden Faces Series Books by Brandilyn Collins. The bookshare link for the first book in this series is http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=52122.

Here is the synopsis from the Bookshard web site: Terror rocks Groves Landing when a woman is murdered after surprising an intruder. Twelve-year-old Erin
witnessed the crime and works with artist Annie

Kingston to construct a composite sketch...

We will cover as many books in this series as people can get read by this coming Friday.

We use the Talkcom Web Conferencing software. If you are not familiar with it, you will need to download the small plug-in on the web page, run it, then

return to the web page and sign in. Please type your name in the USerID field. You do not need a password. The Christian fiction Book Club is open to

anyone who would like to discuss Christian fiction including romance, mystery, science fiction, etc. If you have questions, please contact Sharon Hughey, the club's facilitator at mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxxx Come prepared to suggest books for our consideration for reading in the near future. All suggestions will
be welcome.

Sharon Hughey