[bksvol-discuss] Re: The manual

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 23:14:43 -0500

The manualPossibly some notetakers, probably not Braille displays. We can only
write about those things we know.

Don't forget, the manual belongs to all of us and will only be as good or as
bad as we want it. Unfortunately, I don't have a Braille display, and I don't
have a notetaker, so those parts of the manual are going to have to belong to
someone else.

Bob

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for
it back when it begins to rain."