[bksvol-discuss] The harper connilly series.

  • From: "Melissa Green" <graduate56@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 00:03:11 -0600

Hi all.
I downloaded Charlaine harris's three books that focus on harper connelly.
I think that they need to be re-scanned.  There are lots of duplicate page
numbers.  For example, It would say page four.  Then the next page would say
125.
It is confusing.
Thought that I would put this out there.

Have a blessed day.
Sincerely,
Melissa R. Green
You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly live long enough
to make them all yourself.

Click to learn about options trading and get the latest information.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTIzQaEQxJN6d2V8di0EIXlVWUBORuTdyvmwHbu8PhgjMy3rvZwnMM/