[bksvol-discuss] The hardest part of proofreading

  • From: "Mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 10:19:39 -0500

Hi, Group. I'm reading a book now that really challenges me. It's Firefighter,
by Dennis Smith. The problem is that it's so involving that I forget I'm
proofreading, and just read. You run into this type of book every once in a
while, the book that takes you into the situation and makes you forget to check
for page numbers, or headings. It's great, but I keep having to snap myself
back.

I finished all my real work yesterday, so I'm on holiday until my next
assignment comes in.

Mickey