[bksvol-discuss] Re: The books were rejected.

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 15:55:45 -0400

Hi all,

Original message:
Hello everyone,
Two books, I had validated recently, were rejected because the
excellent copies were already in Bookshare's collection list. I think
that if Bookshare already had the excellent copy, removing the
submitting book from the validation waiting list is the collection
Development staff member's responsibility. What do you think?
Sincerely

Actually, it's the submitter's responsibility to check before submitting the scan.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring