[bksvol-discuss] The book you submitted to Bookshare is now in the library

  • From: Russ Kiehne <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 07:41:47 -0700

I just received the following email. I noticed that Hold for Jean is infront of the book title? Can this be fixed?

We are pleased to inform you that your submission of /Hold for Jean The
Case of the Negligent Nymph/ by Erle Stanley Gardner has been reviewed,
accepted, and added to the Bookshare collection. Eligible members of the Bookshare community now have the opportunity to enjoy your book in an accessible format.