[bksvol-discuss] Re: The aromas of autumn.

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 22:16:53 +0000

You folks make me homesick for Pittsburgh. Within a year of moving to South Florida I thought I was going crazy one morning when I smelled snow - that lovely scent just a few hours before the snow would fall.  Well, much to the amazement of everyone, that evening it snowed - really - enough snow that one could see it as if fell though it melted as it hit the ground.  People still talk about the day it snowed in Miami but I keep hoping just to smell that lovely scent once more. As every snow-loving person knows there is nothing that smells as clean and crisp as snow before it begins to fall. Even in Florida.

Amy

--
It if be now, 'tis not to come,
If it be not to come, it will be now,