[bksvol-discuss] Re: The aromas of autumn.

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:55:57 -0500

How about the smell of ozone before a thunder storm. I love it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Becoming a Validator
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, July 21, 2008, 10:57 AM
Have fun & be safe, Chris & Susan. The northeast is
so beautiful in
the fall, w/all the autumn colors. I don't know how
late into October
you'll be staying but hopefully long enough for Susan
to see those. As
for u, fall has many scents & feels which u can enjoy,
too, though I
don't believe my favorite, e.g., the smell of burning
leaves, is
permitted anymore.

On 7/21/08, Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Tomorrow morning, probably relatively early, my wife,
dogs and I will pile
> into the Toyota and start driving north.  We will
enjoy some visits along
> the Atlantic coast and arrive in the Boston metro area
on Friday where we
> will remain until October.
>
> I will have Internet connections at our various stops
and, of course, once
> we arrive in the Boston area, will pretty much have
WiFi 100% of the time
> that I'm not on a subway.
>
> An old friend and MIT professor has managed to secure
some office space for
> me in the Laboratory for artificial intelligence (AI
Lab) in Kendall Square,
> Cambridge so I will have a place to sit and
geographical coordinates where I
> can easily be found.  So, if any of you happen to pass
through the
> intellectual hub of the world, drop me an email and we
can get together for
> tea or soup or something else fun.
>
> Space in the Toyota Matrix prevents me from bringing
too much with me  so
> the scanner will remain in Florida.  I will provide my
volunteer services as
> a validator even though I'm fairly certain that
MIT owns a scanner <laugh>.

> If anyone wants to chat or have a visit, we're
pretty much going directly
> north on I95 so anyone within a few kilometers of the
superhighway who would
> enjoy getting together should write to me off-line.
>
> happy Hacking,
> cdh

> put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the
subject line.  To get a list of
> available commands, put the word 'help' by
itself in the subject line.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride