[bksvol-discuss] The Worst OF time

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 19:48:06 -0800

By Timothy Egan.

I think I mentioned this but I am proof reading this now and it should be up
in the next couple of days. An extremely interesting book on the 30's and
two towns, Dalhart and Boise, in the Texas panhandle. The author has gone
back and talked to survivors of the dust bowl, and tapped into diaries and
other stories from these survivors.

Have an outstanding day and remember... Every day is a good day for someone.
Make it be you.

Katie Hill
kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
503-777-7155