[bksvol-discuss] Re: The World -- Need help from Bookshare staff!!!!

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:47:36 -0500

Sorry folks,  but at this time you can't add comments if you release the
book.  Try instead to approve/upload the book.  Then in the final approval
page,  add a comment and nuke the book.  Just in case,  add a similar
comment in the final rejection page,  as I am not sure which comment gets
picked up from where.  This is one of those tremendously obscure things
which would require one of the Bookshare folks to give us some guidance.
Gustavo,  Jesse,  Peter:  anyone there?

Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
06/14/2004 10:21 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: The World

Hi, Noel!  if the text is okay, you might want to just release it, with a
note in the Comments field to the effect that this particular book will
need
a VERY patient validator! <Smile>

Jana