[bksvol-discuss] The Work and The Glory series by Gerald N. Lund

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 15:25:23 -0500

G. Cindy,

I have all 9 volumes of this series. I noticed in the wish list it shows only 8 though. I will take on the task of scanning and submitting them all.

However, to whomever requested them, please be patient. They are rather large books and I have to fit my scanning and cleaning up and submitting among work, family and several other obligations.

Thanks and happy Thanksgiving to all.